Effective Date: December 1, 2023
- Personal Information: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you fill out our contact form or register for our members’ portal. This may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other details you choose to provide.
- Members Portal Information: When you register and use our members’ portal, we collect information necessary for the operation of our services, such as your username, password, and case-related data.
- Automatic Data Collection through Google Analytics: Our website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information about your visit, like your IP address, browser type, and how long you stay on our site.
- reCAPTCHA Data: We use Google reCAPTCHA for spam detection and prevention. This service may collect information about your interaction with the reCAPTCHA system.
Use of Your Information
We use your information to provide and improve our services, communicate with you, and enhance the security of our website. Your data may be used for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To respond to inquiries and provide customer support.
- For internal analytics and market research.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties, except as described in this policy. We may share information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no electronic storage, transmission, or digital security method is entirely secure.
You have the right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can directly update your personal information within your account settings section.